I have an iPhone , and get asked the question “What apps do you have?” a lot. I have tons of apps, but the real question that should be asked is “What apps do you use?” CamScanner is an app I use daily to tame my paper headache. What does this app do for me?
- With advertisements, PDF files created with watermark, limitation of 50 documents, 10 pages per document, and up to 3 scans every time in batch mode.” The licenses version is $4.99.
- It is available for iPhone and Android.
“CamScanner turns your phone into a scanner. With CamScanner, you are able to digitize any paper documents by photo shooting. Simply take a picture of any paper documents such as receipts, whiteboards, notes, agreement and so forth, and CamScanner can auto-crop image, enhance image quality and create an industry standard PDF file. And you can easily upload documents to cloud like Dropbox, Google Doc, Box.net, and manage them by tagging or searching.
With CamScanner You Can Scan
* Receipt, Bill, Tax Roll
* Business Card, Membership Card, VIP card
* Agreement, PPT and Whiteboard
* Note, Memo, Script, Letter
* Books, Magazines, Newspaper, Poster, Coupon
* Courier Sheet, Resumes